I can’t believe my mother, she’s upset with Grandpa for not offering his pain pills to her. The man is going through chemo, has tumors in his heart and lungs for fuck sakes and then during dinner she picks an argument with me and I’ve been crying for like the last hour or so. She’s the most selfish drunk I’ve ever known. Can’t even deal with this shit. And yet I have to.
Answer the questions given to you then create eleven more of your own for the people you tag.
I was tagged by Luka aka adorablebadass
- What was your favorite food when you were a child? Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza and salad. (not much has changed lol).
- What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod? Stay by Rihanna
- What is one of your favorite quotes? “It’s always darkest before the dawn” because it reminds me of my friend Margo, she wrote a poem that incorporated that quote to encourage me to keep going back in middle school or early high school.
- What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity? Favorite indoor activity is probably watching tv or making collages. Favorite outdoor activity is swimming in the Mckenzie river or hiking to see waterfalls.
- What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Hand washing dishes.
- What is your favorite form of exercise? Swimming.
- What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year? Favorite time of day is probably at sunset. Day of the week is Friday because it holds so much promise for the weekend. September is my favorite month because I love the transition from summer to fall.
- What’s your least favorite mode of transportation? sometimes the bus.
- What is your favorite body part? Hands, I guess.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? hmm, well i always wanted to learn to surf but I’m too scared. Never say never tho…idk.
- If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose? hmm…I’m going to go with Lindsey Salmon from The Lovely Bones because she is so strong, fearless, smart and resilient. She’s able to cope through a horrible loss and come out on the other side.
- Favorite episode(s) of any show ever?
- Best dream you ever had?
- Favorite article of clothing you own?
- Best childhood memory?
- What are you most proud of?
- Favorite song lyric?
- What comforts you the most?
- Want or have kids? What names do you have picked out?
- Have any pets? Tell me an anecdote about them.
- Where do you find peace?
- Last song you listened to or sang?
The best of Phoebe’s songs
I thought you got SVU’d.
what everyone was thinking during this scene
orphan black meme | 4/7 funny moments"Do you have any crackers?"
If you really knew me now, you would be proud. I did good. And I don’t need to carry around those terrible memories anymore. I am done. I am done reliving them, and reliving them, and reliving them. I can’t hate you anymore, and I’m done hating myself. I’m not the devil, mama. I’m Fae. I’m Bo.
1x15 | 2x15 | 3x15
I once had to say this on a show many years ago, and I truly believe it: Loneliness is a choice. I like to be alone; I’m more comfortable alone. But I do recognize that I take it too far sometimes and so I try to force myself to keep up with being sociable. I just am a bit of a lone ranger; I always have been. But I don’t believe that necessarily has to translate to being lonely. You can be lonely in a crowd of a thousand people. I can be in a hotel room on my own and not feel lonely. It all comes down to how comfortable you are with who you are in the silence.
Imagine Mulder and Scully at a restaurant. Someone starts to have an allergic reaction to something. The person they’re with says, “IS THERE A DOCTOR HERE?!”
Mulder looks over at Scully in slow motion. The music swells. Scully rises.
Her time has come.
She is a medical doctor.